Prepare for the adoption of SAFe® at the portfolio level
With Lean Portfolio Management (LPM), a SAFe enterprise can align strategy and execution while maintaining its flow of value and innovation. As one of the five core competencies of the Lean enterprise, LPM is just what you need to get your company on the right track. Deepen your understanding of portfolio management and put your skills to work.
This three-day course will provide you with the knowledge necessary to organize around value for optimal business results, implement Lean-Agile program portfolio management, governance and budgeting. We will also teach you how to use and implement the Portfolio Kanban system to accelerate value flow to the programs. Learn all about setting up, aligning and implementing several projects at the same time, ensuring they all fit together as part of one whole focused on achieving strategic goals.
You will leave with a thorough understanding of how the principles and practices of the Framework accelerate Value Flow and support Lean-Agile Program Portfolio Management, Governance, Lean-Agile Budgeting and Software Capitalization and get the resources you need to implement Lean-Agile Portfolio Management.
Our SAFe Lean Portfolio Management courses are taught by one or two SPCTs (SAFe Program Consultant Trainers). These inspiring trainers are consultants who are active in the field and have extensive SAFe experience in training and implementing SAFe at large organizations.
During this three-day course you will learn:
- why project-based working is both useful and necessary
- the approach to implementing project and portfolio management
- implementation strategies (top-down, bottom-up)
- potential pitfalls during implementation
Three-day training program
Each course day starts around 9:00 and ends at 17:00 hours, including lunch and intermission.
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following recommendations will make the training more productive.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Attended a Leading SAFe or SAFe PM/PO course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
With Lean Portfolio Management one of the five core competencies of a Lean enterprise, getting a better understanding of its principles is the right way to go.
The SAFe Lean Portfolio Management course is intended for those in the following roles or positions:
- Period 3 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard