Professional Scrum with Kanban
The 2-day Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) course teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework.
In this class, students will learn how Scrum Teams can introduce additional practices from Kanban while continuing the way they are already working today with Scrum, all without losing the value team’s receive from Scrum.
Students will learn how their Scrum Teams can introduce complementary practices from Kanban while continuing the way they are already working with Scrum, all without changing Scrum.
Our training covers subjects such as the following:
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum.
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adapt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum.
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility for their work.
Upon course completion, attendees will have the opportunity to take an online assessment of their skills and earn their Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I) certification.
In class, you will learn the importance of inspection, adaptation, and fast feedback cycles. To reinforce those concepts, if you attend this Scrum.org class and attempt the PSK I certification assessment within 14 days but do not achieve a score of at least 85% you will be given a 2nd attempt at no cost.
This two-day training provides participants with a thorough grounding in Scrum and is comprised of three main elements. Each day starts at 9am and ends at 5pm, including breaks and lunch.
- Dispelling Common Myths
- Understanding Professional Scrum
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
This training is intended for:
Professional Scrum with Kanban is appropriate for practitioners who are looking for additional tools to improve their Scrum teams.
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, CreditCard