Meetup – Learning from each other and grow! – We would like to share more concepts of Lean portfolio management. The portfolio gives an aim to the organization and ARTs deliver value. One of the challenges we see in today’s IT is the old portfolio practices and expecting teams to deliver “Business Agility”.
We would like to have this webinar to educate the audience on:
1) Challenges with the current portfolio management style
2) How the current way of working affects the agility negatively?
3) What are Strategic themes
4) Applying Lean Startup principles in evaluating large ideas and making great products
5) Budgeting Development value streams vs projects
6) Estimating Large initiatives
7) Dynamically managing Budgets
The following topics will be discussed:
- How the current way of working affects the agility negatively?
- What are Strategic themes
- Applying Lean Startup principles in evaluating large ideas and making great products
- Budgeting Development value streams vs projects
- Estimating Large initiatives
- Dynamically managing Budgets
We would like to invite professionals from across the industry who can come and share their learnings which they believe that it will help others. This is also a way to contribute to the growth of the community.
- Maximum number of participants:24
- Lunch included:No
- Payment methods:CreditCard