Connect leadership behaviours with organizational culture
Get Trained by a professional Scrum Trainer from the Scrum Alliance and become a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – In this training you will learn how to use Scrum framework in an Agile project and how to work as a Scrum Master and Scrum team member. Throughout the practical exercises and discussions will be applied in order to increase the learning.
Participants will learn about Scrum Framework, Scrum roles, artifacts and meetings such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Daily Scrum, burndown charts and Retrospective as well as the challenges in implementing Scrum, including the required discipline and hard work.
Why CSM ?
- Hands-on knowledge
- Get practical knowledge of Scrum framework in an highly interactive course.
- Participants who actively complete the two-day CSM training course and successfully pass the CSM online test will be awarded a Certified Scrum Master issued by Scrum Alliance.
- Includes 2 years of Scrum Alliance Membership
- Includes 2 attempts of Exam
- Includes Lunch/Tea/Coffee for both days
Get 14-16 SEUs by the Scrum Alliance with passing score of the CSM online test
Two-day training program
The Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a two-day training program. Each course day starts at 8:30 and ends at 17:30, and includes a 30-minute lunch break and an afternoon break.
Introduction to Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
Introduction to Scrum
- What is Scrum?
- Pillars of Scrum
- Core Values of Scrum?
- Scrum Framework: Overview and Flow
- Sprint, Time Boxing, Increment
Roles & Responsibilities
- Development Team
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum (Daily Standup)
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Potentially Shippable Product Increment
- Sprint Backlog
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Burndown chart
- Information Radiators
Planning & Estimation
- User stories : Definition, Description, Estimation
- Definition of “Done”
- Product Backlog Prioritization
Scrum Master Core Competencies
Service to the Development Team
- Scrum Master as Servant Leader
- Value of Development Practices
Service to the Product Owner Service to the Organisation
- Impediment Removal
- Coaching the Organisation
Software developers, testers, leaders and employees of companies planning who are going to work in Scrum in the near future. The course is designed to suit any current and future Scrum team members and Scrum Master.
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard