Connect leadership behaviours with organizational culture
Is it your challenge to focus on people and mindset within an Agile transition? Do you have the main goal of bringing about cultural change? Then our Certified Agile Leadership training is for you. This certification gives you the tools to initiate and manage change within the organization.
One of management’s challenges is often how to deal with internal resistance during an Agile transition. How do you overcome this resistance and ensure that everyone participates in the transition with motivation and full of confidence and energy? Our certified training gives you all the tools and insights to move from an Agile practitioner to an Agile leader. It gives you the right tools to convince senior management of the value of an Agile transformation.
What you will learn
- Execute a step by step playbook for engaging leaders
- Overcome key Agile challenges
- Create the context for a high performance organization
- Connect leadership behaviours with organizational culture
- Foster an “agile” organization aligned with the Agile Mindset
- Work more effectively as a manager and with managers
- Redefine effective executive leadership
- Engage people to create high-performance organizational culture
- Evolve culture at all levels of the organization
- Use key practices for leading lasting organizational growth
- See causes of resistance and mitigate them
- Have key conversations to clarify what is desired
- Enhance your own leadership skills
You will also get
- 14 SEUs towards Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) and 14 PDUs towards certifications offered by the Project Management Institute, including the PMI-ACP as well as the PMP certification
- Get the CAL credential Level 1 from Scrum Alliance
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- Intensive exercises to give practical knowledge of Scrum tools and techniques
Three-day training program
The Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) course is a three-day training program. Each course day starts at 9:00 and ends at 17:00 and includes a complimentary lunch and an afternoon break.
|Day One||Day Two||Day Three|
|Circumstances for Agile:||Leading in an Agile Organization:||Agile Transitions:|
|Growing Agile Teams:||Growing Organizations into Agile:|
The Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) is the Scrum Alliance educational program for people like you. It aims at providing you the best possible frameworks and tools in order to foster an agile culture for high performance in your organization. It will help you and your company to BE agile instead of just DO Scrum.
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard